Colour Of Love

What is your color, Oh love?
Is there any attic where you hide it above?

Is it Red?
The sigil of danger and violence,
How can you be so violent? So cruel? And So heartless?
Isn’t love supposed to overpower everything. How can you be red?
Shouldn’t our world be devoid of these anomalies?
So the red roses cannot be the eulogy of love. Not anymore.
Then what is your color, Oh love?

Is it Green?
The sentinel of flourish and fervor,
So you stay in plants and trees and in mosses,
Isn’t love supposed to be anti-mosses, gripping, beautiful and pleasant? How can you be green?
You stay forever unlike most of the plants and trees.
So the signal of love cannot be green. Not anymore.
Then what is your color, Oh love?

Is it Blue?
The solace of melancholy and serenity,
I can’t wake up every day feeling blue, why can’t there be more hues?
And moreover you stay so far, far in the skies, how can I embrace you?
The moon, the stars and the sun often tease me, we have a sky what’s your move?
You stay in my morning blues and tumultuous evening melancholy,
So the horizon of love with skies and oceans cannot be blue. Not anymore
Then what is your color, Oh love?
Do u have anything to defend in your cove?

Then love replied, Oh my serenade?
Love is a beautiful trigger not a grenade.
I’m Red but not in violence but in bloodline stream,
I’m Green not in mosses but in blossoming dream,
I’m Blue not in your blues but with joy and peace in my team,
I’m in RGB, I constitute every saturation and hue
Now tell me my serenade, which one is you?

I’m here, there and everywhere forever.
It is up to you to be a sullen or an eager-beaver.

Comments

Popular Posts